We are looking for an experienced International Sales Representative to join our office at Hetch in Helsingborg. Wineally is a SaaS company and the product-owner of the business system/consumer app Wineally. (www.wineally.com)
The Wineally business system will digitize the global wine trade and help wine producers, wine merchants, hotels, restaurants, and sommeliers to build financially sustainable businesses. The Wineally app offer great benefits for wine consumers.
The Wineally customer value combined with our global marketing strategy means Wineally expect a strong growth over the coming years. Our multi-channel sales strategy includes local sales teams, affiliates, partners, ambassadors, and marketing.
The global launch of the first Wineally versions is planned for Q3 2021, with subsequent roadmap for new products and services over the coming years. Wineally is seen as a potential “Unicorn”. The long-term ambition is to be the leading international software company for the wine trade.
How You’ll Make An Impact At Wineally
The International Sales Representative is driving Wineally´s growth in their region and segment and are the guiding force behind bringing Wineally´s product, service and vision to customers and prospects in the wine industry. Responsible for both new revenue and expansion in existing accounts.
As an International Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline in the assigned region or market
- Managing deal cycles, from lead generation through to contract and commercial negotiation, and deal closure
- Consistently closing new business and expansions in new markets
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time CRM activity
- All with consideration of the FWC cultural values of being open, honest, and kind
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your Sales targets
- Originated and navigated direct sales/B2B cycles with multiple business stakeholders
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in enterprise accounts
- Experience from and managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Solution-oriented and pro-active.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office 365, CRM-systems, and other relevant software.
You have experience of international sales preferably from the wine, hospitality, or SaaS industry.
You are looking for a new challenge and prefer working in new companies with great growth potential where you can be a part of an exciting journey, both professionally and financially.
Fluent in English and Swedish is required, additional language is a great asset. You are positive, prestige-less, open-minded, a loyal team player with good values. If you enjoy travelling, food and wine, working with a professional, creative, and fun team in a fast-growing company you will fit in perfectly.
Salary and benefits
We offer an attractive package of fixed salary + commission and other great benefits.