Masi is selling his products throughout his importers, distributors, agents and direct customers over the world.
Masi’s name comes from the vineyard in the Negrar Valley in the heart of Valpolicella – Vaio dei Masi – which the Boscaini family took over in the 1770s. Today, almost 250 years later, Sandro Boscaini, together with Raffaele son and daughter Alessandra, own and operate Masi.
Sandro Boscaini launched the first Amarone wine in Sweden in February 1994, just from this vineyard ”Vaio Armaron Amarone”, as this wine is even on Systembolaget, getting top marks year after year. ”Amarone”, which was a local wine in Valpolicella of varying quality in the 1960s, is today much sought after throughout the world, thanks to Sandro Boscaini, known as Mr Amarone!
As a zone Manager you are responsible for:
1) coordinating sales, distribution and marketing existing and new activities with various products in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Denmark (together referred to as the ”Territory”). The Territory is the most significant Zone for Masi in Europe, both volumes and brand positioning wise;
2) coordinating other persons in charge of Masi sale, distribution and marketing activities in the Territory: depending on the organization of every specific market, importers, brand managers, brand ambassadors, agents etc.
3) coordinating and participating in the preparation of the yearly budget and marketing of Masi as well as plans or strategies in relation to the sales of Masi products.
Following activities are part of your responsability:
- a) maintaining the commercial relations in the Territory with all Partners, visiting the markets and assist in promotion and sales.
- b) coordinating the Partners in developing and pursuing various marketing initiatives, promotions and advertising in the Territory;
- c) preparing and assisting collegues from Masi headquarters in its visits in the Territory and its Partners and customers, aiming to improve and develop business and brand image.
The Zone Manager is responsible for an excellent promotion of the sales of the products in the Territory, iin terms of range segmentation, brand/price positioning, channel segmentation. The ZM, together with the Partners – if needed – assists Masi in obtaining any import licenses and other governmental approvals and authorizations that may be necessary in the single market in the Territory in order to allow for the sales-purchase of Masi products.
The role requires continuous travels across the Territory and also frequent travels to Italy. You will report to the Sales Managing Director Europe.
You can live either in Scandinavia or in Italy, head office of Masi is in Verona.
You have achieved several years of experience in the wine industry from sales, marketing and branding. Experience from purchasing industry in the wine industry is also interesting.
Experience from Premium, ultrapremium or luxury brand positioning are welcome. You also have a good experience in the monopolistic markets.
You probably have a University degree or an alternative education that are common in the wine industry. Diplomas of wine education are welcome.
Who you are:
You have good knowledge of wines, especially from Italy, excellent flair for figures and data analysis, aptitude for business traveling, good personal relations and an optimistic approach.
You are fluent in English basic knowledge of Italian is of course welcome!
Apply for this position through this link
For further information please call Susanna Boman Signpost at +46 739866353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org